Electrode Polishing Tools
Electrode Polishing Machine for Electrochemical Microelectrodes
Keeping the surfaces of chemical microelectrodes clean will ensure more active and longer useful life of your Thomas RECORDING electrochemical microelectrodes. Depending on the variation of usage, methods, and compositions for maximum results it is recommended to polish the electrode regularly especially when the voltammetric data begin to detoriate. The most common method for surface preparation is mechanical polishing. Therefore Thomas RECORDING has developed a precision microelectrode polishing machine. This machine usually is used with diamond grinding discs with different particle sizes.
- Rotating disc polishing machine
- Disc rotation, direction and speed adjustable
- Light source, disc motor control unit, xyz manipulator, monoscope and power supply included
- Unique rotating disc precision
- Accurate and reliable polishing of microelectrode tips in electrochemical application
- Customizable to your requirements
- Precision "Made in Germany"